MAX Seasailer is derived from natural Ascophyllum Nodosum. This product is totally soluble in water, has obvious positive effects on crops and helps reduce the risk of disease.
MAX Seasailer is mainly used in agricultural crops, fruit trees, landscaping, gardening, pastures, grains and horticultural crops, etc.
Foliar Spray: Dilution rate with water 1:1500-3000 and apply 3-4 times at intervals of 7-15 days during the growing season
Irrigation: Dilution rate with water 1:800-1500, 2-3 times at middle period, at intervals of 10-15 daysSeed-Soaking: 0.5-1kg for 1 ton seeds
• Enhances yield and quality of crops, vegetables, and fruits
• Resists disease and improves yield
• Increases stress resistance
• Contains plant growth regulators like gibberellic acid
• Stimulates root growth in cuttings and transplants
• Increases fertilizer efficiency and fertilizer chelation
• Free of pollutants
• Promotes cell division and increases metabolism
• Promotes the bud to bloom
• Improves soil structure
• Inhibits harmful pests and alleviates pest damage
• Accelerates the formation of soil aggregate structure toensure that the soil has good ventilation