Zhashui Tour | Team Building and Sharing Happy Hour
source: time: 2021-04-11 10:33:06
Who want the wood grow will consolidate its roots
To consolidate the foundation of the group
We must increase the organization system and build a strong organizational system
Lead everyone to a two-day and one-night team building activity
Start from this
Photo of CityMax Group's 2021 spring team building activity
From Xi'an High-tech Zone to Zhashui, Shangluo city
1. Team building gathers people's hearts
On April 10 to 11, 2021, CityMax Group organized the entire staff of Xi'an CityMax Agrochemical company and Xi'an Super Bio Crop Nutrition Technology company to conduct a unique themed group building activity.
The activity revolved around "management course training" and "team building project challenge". The whole process was intense and exciting. This is not just a simple game, but also an exercise of team awareness and resource integration awareness.
April 10 09:30-18:00
"Interdepartmental Communication and Collaboration" Management Course Training
30% of communication is content, and the other 70% is emotion
In cross-departmental communication and collaboration, good communication solves or avoids 70% of the problems, 70% of the troubles in the world are caused by bad communication. And in our lives, we solve problems by reasoning rather than by communicating. We get angry by reasoning other people's conclusions, but then we realize that's not the case. The collaboration within the enterprise, what kind of awareness should we build, what kind of communication should we use, is the difference in the understanding of the task a command or a request? What should we do in terms of emotional collaboration?We found that we have so much need to think about and improve.
April 10 19:30-22:00
Group building, ice-breaking game, bonfire party
Love can last for a long time, I'm always here no matter what happens
In the evening, we were divided into two teams, the first team: Dragon team, the second team: Shark team. At this moment, we are no longer leaders and employees, no longer just colleagues talking about work, friends, partners, It's a teammate and the cutest person playing together on this field.
It was a little bit cool in the night after the rain, but the two teams who wanted to add stars to their respective flags were so cute and laughed so happy. We can play with each other for the honor of the team. Dancing, twisting, running, relay...
At this moment, we feel the warmth and happiness.
April 11 07:30-18:00
Team building expansion and challenges / graduation
Broken Bridge Crossing Challenge
In the afternoon, climbing on the wall made me feel the strength of the team again.
"A single wire is not enough to form a line, and a single tree cannot form a forest." Breaking barriers, communicating and cooperating, can successfully cross this blue wall.
Group graduation photo
April 12 13:30-16:00
Summary sharing meeting