MAX BlackPearl is excellent for soil conditioning, and designed as a slow release, soil application. It is a shiny, round, brown granular
MAX BlackPearl is mainly used in agricultural crops, fruit trees, landscaping, gardening, pastures, grains and horticultural crops.
MAX BlackPearl can be used as a base fertilizer, or additional fertilizer, 200-300kg/ha
• Efficiently and easily absorbed by crops
• Effectively regulates and improves soil quality
• Improves the utilization of other fertilizers
• Promotes crop growth, improves crop yield and quality. Generally increases food crop yields, by more than 10 percent, with an early maturity of between 5-7 days. Increases cash crop yields by more than 20%, with an early maturity of between 6-8 days.
• Enhances crop resistance to disease and lodging
• Reduces nitrates, nitrites and heavy metal content of the soil, improves the nutritional quality, nutrient intake and quality of agricultural products.
• Improves soil aggregate structure, increases the number of beneficial microorganisms and organic matter content, reduces soil bulk density, loosens soil, conducive to water retention, aeration, provides the best conditions for crop growth